Byon 9/13/19, 9:23 AM • 233 views
This article sets out the steps involved in a tunnel planning process. More detailed information on the individual steps may be found in the articles that follow.
Steps involved in tunnel planning:
- Enter the tunnel details (geometry, roadway, walls)
- Enter the calculation specifications
- Make any adjustments to the general settings that may be necessary for the length of the threshold and the transition zones, etc.
- Read in luminaire types
- Position the row of luminaires for the interior lighting
- Allocate the luminaire types to the entrance lighting or interior lighting
- Specify the regulating steps and control groups
- Automatically position the interior lighting
About This Community
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines
|Asked: 9/13/19, 9:23 AM|
|Seen: 233 times|
|Last updated: 11/16/20, 11:39 AM|